The eldest famous university town in the Netherlands, originated in 1575 also called small Amsterdam offers you the small independent shops and gallery’s, the beautiful old fish market and citadel. Even though Leiden is considerably smaller than other nearby cities such as Amsterdam, Rotterdam or The Hague, it features an impressive concentration of cultural attractions including many sites that are associated with its ancient university. Whilst Leiden’s academic landmarks are certainly among its most enduringly popular attractions, there are many other reasons to visit the city.
With HTC-tours you will visit this exceptional city.
– Half day morning tours depart at 9.30am
– Half day afternoon tours depart at 1.30pm
– Day tour departs at 9.30am
Half day tour: €135 per person (non-private tour)
Day tour: €185 per person (non-private tour)
For private tours please contact us for pricing.
Lunch is not included in the price of the tour, however we can include a stop for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants along our route.
Please mail email@example.com to make a reservation or enter our contact form.
We will send you the specifics and have a skype conversation if you like.
General Tour Information
- Tours are limited to a maximum of 4/6 clients per tour (minimum 2 clients)
- Transportation is in a comfortable air conditioned vehicle accompanied by an experienced guide , choice of convertible car possible.
- All tours are scheduled on a customized basis.
- Prices do not include meals, beverages, admission tickets and all other personal expenses.
- Full Day Tours can include a stop for lunch at one of our favourite restaurants along our route.
- Pick ups and drop offs can be arranged directly to and from your holiday address near
Noordwijk and Leiden
- Tours run rain or shine
- Please be aware that some clients may find seating and leg space in European vehicles is slightly reduced compared to vehicles in their home country.
- We highly recommend that all purchasers of our services purchase their own travel insurance.